Enjoy A Coconut Moringatein Smoothie
Get a tropical boost from using delicious coconut milk to blend your Moringatein smoothie! It tastes great and has a light feel to it, so it works well as a snack in your busy day!
- ¾ cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Moringatein powder
- ¼ cup of coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of ground chia or flax seeds
- ½ frozen ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large cup of ice
Blend at high speed to perfection, garnish with a sprinkle of coconut and a slice of lime and enjoy!
We’re preparing to launch a Crowdhoster campaign for Moringatein in early 2014. Sign up for our email newsletter and connect with us on social media so you can be the first to learn how you can be a part…
View original post 4 more words