Moringa is a miracle life sustaining superfood that ounce per ounce provides a powerful source of energy, healing and nutrition including all of the essential amino acids, and is a tremendous source of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and fiber.
Here are examples of just how powerfully packed these ingredients are in the Moringa Leaf:
- 17 times the Calcium as in milk
- 25 times the Iron as in spinach
- 10 times the Vitamin A as in carrots
- 15 times the fiber as in wheat
- 15 times the potassium as in a banana
- 2 times the protein as in an egg
- 30 times the Vitamin B2 as in almonds
Additionally, the Moringa Leaf is a tremendous source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and both Macro and Trace Minerals, Phytonutrients and even Iron and Calcium. The Moringa leaf is also a very good source of bio-available quality dietary fiber as well as protein.
Benefits and support from continuous intake of Moringa:
- Increases the body’s natural defenses
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Promotes the metabolism because of the bio-available ingredients
- Promotes healthy cell structure of the body
- Promotes natural serum cholesterol
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Promotes healthy kidney and liver function
- Beautifies and nourishes the skin
- Promotes healthy boosts of long lasting energy
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Gives a feeling of general well being
- Supports normal blood sugar levels of the body
It’s the world’s most nutritious tree and the leaves contain approximately 20 different types of amino acids, 45 different antioxidants and 35 anti-inflammatory compounds. These amazing nutrients make for one of the best packed full natural nutritional supplements.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged almond, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, banana, benefits, bio-available, blood sugar levels, body defenses, boosts, brain, calcium, carrots, cell structure, circulatory, compounds, diet, dietary, digestion, egg, energy, energy source, essential amino acids, eyes, fiber, fine lines, gain, healing, immune system, ingredients, intake, iron, kidney, life sustaining, liver function, long lasting, macro, metabolism, milk, minerals, moringa, natural, normal, nourishment, nutrition, nutritious, phytonutrients, potent, protein, serum cholesterol, skin, smoothie, smoothies, spinach, super food, superfood, support, trace, tree, vitamins, weight loss, well being, wheat, wrinkles.