I have to try this….it just needs some extra protein. I LOVE potato soup and would love to learn how to make it. Enjoy!
Slow cooker + potatoes = easy and yummy. My kind of cooking!
I know there are a bunch of potato soup recipes out there but this one really caught my eye. Not just because I can toss everything into the crock pot and be done with dinner (well, almost for this one), but because the ingredients looked so interesting. This is made with cream cheese, one of my favorite 4 food groups (yes, cream cheese gets its own food group in this house…along with the other three; pizza, roasted broccoli, and ice-cream).
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
- 2 lbs. Potatoes, peeled and medium diced
- 1 medium Onion, small dice
- 1 Tbs. minced Garlic
- 2-14.5 oz. cans Vegetable Broth (or chicken, if you prefer)
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper (plus more to taste)
- 1 tsp. dried Parsley
- Dash of Hot Sauce or Tabasco (optional)
- 4 drops Liquid Smoke
View original post 144 more words