What is a Moringa tree and what do the leaves provide for us as a health benefit? Well, it’s the world’s most nutritious tree and the leaves contain approximately 20 different types of amino acids, 45 different antioxidants and 35 anti-inflammatory compounds. These amazing nutrients make for one of the most PACKED full natural nutritional supplements.
Additionally, the Moringa Leaf is a tremendous source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and both Macro and Trace Minerals, Phytonutrients and even Iron and Calcium. The Moringa leaf is also a very good source of bio-available quality dietary fiber as well as protein.
Here are examples of just how powerfully packed these ingredients are in the Moringa Leaf. It has:
– 7 times the Vitamin C as in an orange
– 17 times the Calcium as in milk
– 26 times the Iron as in spinach
– 11 times the Vitamin A as in carrots
– 15 times the fiber as in wheat
– 18 times the potassium as in a banana
– 2 times the protein as in an egg
– 30 times the Vitamin B2 as in almonds
With all of this goodness in the Moringa Leaf, no wonder it is so capable of boosting your energy in such a natural manner. Another aspect of the Moringa leaf is its soothing ability. It can actually lower blood pressure and is a great promoter of good sleep.
If you haven’t tried this amazing SUPERFOOD, then it’s definitely time!!